Saturday, January 15, 2011

2011 Goals

Goal for January

Poker
* 10,000 games a month
* Have a $30,000 month ( including rb)

Personal
*Gym 3x week
*Jog 5x week


I am playing 6-max super turbos, I am relatively new to these games, but have put in a lot of study time, I review everyday, throughout my sessions. I want all these spots to be second nature to me. Although I am new to these games, I have already put in a lot of time on 9man super turbos, so It is a bit easier for me to transition into 6max, the bubble is a bit easier on 6-max as well.

I have been playing professionally for 6-7 years. I have made alot of money off poker, but at the same time I have lost alot of money in other ventures. I am 27 years old, and the younger I was, the more "gamble" I had inside of me to try and use the money I had to robusto as quickly as possible. Luck never went my way, and so here I am still grinding. Ideally I would like to only play 20 days a month, and have 2 days off each week.

Here is todays graph, first time I run -11k in ev in any given time in one day...got some of it back at least...



Here is my lifetime graph


1 comment:

PF said...

STRONG goals, good luck sir, I'll be following :)

Post a Comment